Due to current Covid19 Alert levels, with the unlikelihood of New Zealand returning to Alert Level 1 by the 30th of October, for the event to go ahead, we have made the tough decision to cancel our Ride Holidays Karapiro 100K Flyer Event 2021.
We will email and contact all entrants and teams that have entered into the Karapiro 100K Flyer Event 2021, with their Covid19 cancellation options in the next 48 hours.
If you have not yet received an email by Wednesday13th October 12pm, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Saturday 30 October 2021
|Add Event to Calendar|
|Telephone:||07 348 3301|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|